Well not lost.....unlocateable. 99% sure it isn't a 'lost it out and about somewhere' case. I spent the past two days searching my purse and wallet, my coat pockets, my dresser, my vehicle etc. No such luck. It isnt' my main card so I haven't used it in almost a month so tracking back is tougher.
I finally gave up this morning and went down to the bank to get a new one. I did all the happy paperwork and had my old one cancelled. I joked to the teller at the bank that I'd find it as soon as I went home.
I even was re checking my pockets and my purse while she was getting the card hooked up. Like it would magically appear where I had checked before? lol
Sure enough, when I went in the drawer to get my chequebook, it was tucked in there, with the register. Why didn't I think to look there before?
I must be better organized. Could have saved myself all that searching time and all that time running to the bank and filling out forms.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
2 days ago
6 comments:
Ugh! I think we've all done stuff like this before at one time or another! Glad you figured it all out!
I did that one in October, and found it in my car amongst a bunch of junk a few weeks ago!
I've done that with my code card for work.... A real pain when it shows up and I've already paid for a new one.
At least you found it - not knowing where I'd left it would have bugged me for ages lol :)
Lol thanks everyone. Glad it just isn't me who suffers from 'where did I put it" itis.
well, that's an annoyance but thankfully it wasn't stolen or really lost out there where it was taken.
It happens to the best of us at one point or another.
Post a Comment