Reading - A Sudden Change of Heart by Barbara Bradford Taylor.
Watching - I watched The Hangover last night. Hadn't seen it before. Actually watched the whole thing which surprised me as these kinds of movies aren't always my cup of tea.
Listening to - Tales of DS2's weekend with his friends
Cooking/Baking - Nothing this weekend. Bad jolie
Happy you accomplished this week - Met another goal! nuff said.
Looking forward to next week - Seeing if I can maintain a good use of my time. It made me much calmer.
Thankful for today - I was healthy enough to go on a 90 min (each way) road trip and not have to panic overly at where I could stop for a bathroom emergency. I haven't been out of town since before Halloween because it quite simply wasn't safe for me to do so.


5 comments:
Yeah Jolie! I think that the fact you drove without making a pit stop was amazing! Glad to see you healing!
I would say uou had an amazing week
The book looks great! I like her! I haven't seen The Hangover but heard it was hilarious... Did you like it? Glad that you're slowly healing! Progress is great! :)
I liked the Hangover, very funny (and I don't normally like these sort of films either) :)
I did like it in a 'ashamed I watched it' kind of way lol
Post a Comment