Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu planning Monday

Being at home last week gave me time to see what I had in the house (pantry, freezer, fridge). It also made me realize how good it felt (again) to know what was on plans for the supper table. Granted I was AT home to make that supper happen, but that doesn't mean working outside of home negates good meals.

So I curled up tonight and looked at the calendar for the boys' schedules and mine, took a gander through the freezer and made a few decisions. 

Monday - Homemade bbq (on the foreman grill) burgers and fries

Tuesday - My mom is making salisbury moose steak in the crockpot for us to pick up. It's a busy night for us and this will help greatly. Thanks mama.

Wednesday - Porkchops, roasted potatoes and veggies.

Thursday - Spaghtetti and meatballs

Friday - Sausage and perogies

Payday is Wed so tonight I picked up some fries and buns, some fruit, some yogurt and milk. hopefully that will get us through til I refill the jars Wed sometime.

5 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Sounds good! A crockpot is such a great timesaver! :)

Northern Living Allowance said...

Oooo, I love moose! What lovely menues you have planned. I wish I were so structured. My work hours vary, so it's hard to plan things to make and I'm so lazy on weekends, it probably wouldn't get done any way! :P

Anonymous said...

Looks good Jolie!

Cash Only Living said...

Yum. I love getting to see what others are eating! Great job with doing meals at home!

Girl Makes Cents said...

I should really try this one week.