As I said yesterday, my first goal for the year has been met, happily. DS and I started saving last year bit by bit and thanks to some great snowflakes, we now have his spending money from his Europe trip. It feels really good to get one of the 12 done before the first month of the year is over.
I hope the momentum continues for me to get a few more knocked off as well as pay that debt down.
Now it's either the summer 2012 goal or the vehicle plates. decisions, decisions.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
11 comments:
Yay!
congrats!
Congrats!
Wow great job!!! I hope the Europe trip goes great...we are hoping to hit the UK this fall (but not nearly close to paying for it yet!).
Great news! And how awesome is it to have a variety of choices of which goal to meet next!! I think I'd save for something good like summer 2012 next! Reward yourself for completing one goal already!
That's great! It will be a stress free trip, for sure!
Here's to the New Year momemtum!
Awesome!!! Well done! :)
Congrats!!!!!! I know you have to be so happy reaching a goal only two weeks into the year!
Onward and upward! And you are doing great:) :)
That's pretty darn cool. Not even the mid of the first month and you're already knocking goals down. Good job. Having spending money accounted for during trips makes a huge difference. Hope the trip is a success. Keep knocking down goals!
You are all so wonderfully positive and supportive.thank you I hope all goes well for his trip too. Onwards to the next goal before Murphy visits.
You're a wonderful parent! Those kids of yours will certainly appreciate it when they're older!
Wow! That's great!
Post a Comment