Seriously, I need some dramamine (gravol)
DOWN! - Desktop bad!!! Not working. Into the shop it goes. Was just there at the beginning of June. He could have driven himself.
UP - there was only one son home this week so less fighting over the computers.
DOWN - laptop smoking hot to the touch. Keys. Power button. Mousepad. Oh boy!!! More repairs = more money. It gets shut off and left alone for two days. Can I say, I love my IPHONE, so I can keep up to speed???
UP - Puter techie says that the destop harddrive is fine. He wants to see my mouse and keyboard. Seriously??? my keyboard can Eff up my harddrive showing up on my monitor? Didn't know that.
DOWN - Took DS1 to the city to buy new Skates, elbow pads, can etc. It's been a couple years for these and they ALL need replacing. Cost just under $1000. Kinda sorta saved.
UP - I text DH to ask if he is able to contribute to the hockey equip costs. He says yes.
DOWN - so many power outtages here it's ridiculous. At least we don't have the massive damage my sister in the north does. Trees down everywhere.
UP (ish) - Desktop comes home with a $70 bill. Labour and a new keyboard. It all seems to be working. Fingers crossed!!!
DOWN - DH flips out and reneges on his agreement to pay for some of the costs of the equipment. He did this with the trip for DS too. One has to wonder what kind of freaking power trip game he is playing, if he is doing it consciously. If it is subconscious, that really speaks loads about the quality of his character. I am so angry at him I could spit. He really does not GET the money situation and that it is normal for him to be responsible for some of his own child's costs. He goes all twelve with a big 'Whatever!! F*ck you' as his comeback/final statement. Classy
UP - I went to pick DS 2 up from his camp. He was dirty and wet and smelled and he had a wonderful time. They had been doing maintenance on the camp and cut down a bunch of trees from the storm.
DOWN - Road construction on the way home. In the no pass zone, a big &ss diesel truck goes whipping past me and flips gravel up onto my windshield. Two huge stone chips. I did not get the license.
UP - You can get them goo filled at the glass shop and that is covered by my package policy.
DOWN - one of the chips is too deep and big to cover properly with the goo fill so the windshield would have to be replaced.
UP - I have a package policy
DOWN - I have to pay $100 deductible for the darn thing. I never even caused the problem. GRRRRR
And that's just a small portion of my week. Oh boy!!!
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
2 days ago
7 comments:
Ahhhhh! The frustrating points of life. Are you healthy? Are the kids healthy? You have it made. I am sorry for your downs.
Yup I keep repeating that to myself. I have two healthy kids and a lot to be thankful for.
Acckk! Sounds like a roller coaster of a week. I'm sorry.
Glad your computer is back up and running.
Ugh. I had that week a week ago! And my van is sporting a lovely long crack down the passenger side - hate those construction trucks! Monday is a new week AND a new month ...
Sarah
crazy & frustrating week you have had! but atleast it gave you a cute post - like how you put up & down... keep your chin up!
Ugh!!! :( What a week! Im sorry to hear that DH is such a *insert word of choice here*! :/
Wow. I totally felt your rollercoaster week. I was :( and :) and then :( and then :) and back to :(
hopefully, next week will be better and more stable!
Post a Comment