skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's MINI week
It's been mini week around my house. I dumped all the mini bottles of lotions and shampoos and conditioners etc into a basket and I have been using them up one at a time. The hotel shampoos wreak havoc on my hair but they are fantastic as shower gel/creams. The lotions are working great on my skin, which is dried to bits from this winter weather. The samples of moisturizers and skin care products have been great.
It feels good to use up things that have been cluttering up my world, and I am saving money as I am not using my regular products.
Do you have a ton of minis around your house? Try a mini week :-)
8 comments:
I used to! But I used them all up last year. Took me 2 months! I still have 4 sample bottles of conditioners and shampoos from P&G Brandsampler but I'm saving those for vacations. When I finish those, I'll fill those up with my own shampoo, conditioner & shower gel for vacations (in lieu of buying small bottles).
When I have visitors stay over I leave some miniatures in a basket on the end of their bed, along with a face washer and clean towels.
But for Valentines Day this year I took all my little sample bottles of fragrance into work and passed them out, I am given so many of these by my SIL that I could never ever use them up.
Great idea....I don't have any mini's but I'm going to start using up half empty stuff we have in our bathroom. Thanks!
That is a great idea. I have been trying to use up the gazillion lotion bottles we have.
great idea!!! I think I will have to use it! And I know that DD will have a blast with it!!!
Great idea to use the hotel shampoo as body wash, I too don't like to use them on my hair - now I will save them and use it as body wash.
Ohhhhhhhhhh you're so smart! I have a ton of that stuff around - a great way to supplement supplies throughout NO Spend month:)
I have sooo many mini's.
I also have a ton of samplers, & stocking stuffer toiletries that I must use up! The problem is, that by the time I've used 1/2 up, I somehow acquire more!
Post a Comment