Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shaking my bitters

First I wanted to thank all of  you for your kind support on Saturday when I felt all blargggghhhhhhhh. It certainly helped to not feel alone in those feelings. I spent Sat and Sunday doing little things to feel better.

I lit some Party-Lite Candles and appreciated their fragrance and flickering warmth. I crossed a couple of deep clean items off my to do list. I got a phone call from a couple friends and we went out for a good long coffee. And we laughed. and laughed. It was a good feeling.

Sunday were the awards for DS1's hockey. This is our first foray into the high muckymuck league. There were 8 awards handed out and DS received 2 of them. Was very proud of him.

Today the boys and I head off for Edmonton. We'll go. Have a nice supper. Toodle about West Ed. go to a movie or not, depending on what's on. We'll spend the night and shop as long as they can stand it tomorrow and come home tomorrow night. It will give them something different during their week off.

Thanks again everyone.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Kazi and I went to Edmonton 11 years ago when she was 9 for a highland dance competition - it took place in the mall on the skating rink (covered in plywood but my feet still froze!)and we just fell in love with the mall, especially the indoor waterpark (her) and the New Orleans street (me)! That place is awesome - have a wonderful time!!

The Asian Pear said...

Congrats to DS! :) He must be a good player.

jpkittie said...

I love party lite ! just so flippin expensive!