Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Staff Appreciation Week

Oh my are we getting spoiled. The staff room table is covered with muffins and squares, cookies and treats. For a girl on WW this week is going to kill me.

I very much appreciate the parents who sent the items in. I am picking out my favourites and encouraging the two pregnant staff members to eat them. If my favourites are gone, then I can't eat them right? I am so evil LOL

I curled up and ate an apple and a bag of cut veggies.

The giant pot of Tim Hortons is very much appreciated as well.

so for all the parents out there who participate in one way or another, in appreciation weeks...thank you!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good for your staying strong and eating healthy! I know that can be challenging. Enjoy this special week :)

Maureen said...

What willpower you have, carrote and an apple !!!!!

I think it is a great idea having an appreciation day, I have never heard of it before.