I was happy to be able to go to the bank last Friday, just nicely after payday, and deposit $ into my Savings Account there.
My first goal of saving $1000 for Summer activities is now met. I love the pretty green that shows me it is full. I also put in $267 into my next target: Back to School. It will take me until about May to save this money, based on how much I can tuck in that account each month.
Here's to goal 2!
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
7 comments:
Yes! What a great start to 2011 :)
Congratulations! That's great so early on in the year!
Wow, that was fast! I'm jealous, I mean, impressed! :)
Wow - one month = one goal. You're one for one! You're unstoppable girl!
Yay! Good for you. :)
that is awesome!!! congrats!
Congrats! Oh, I hope to have 100% in one of my goals soon!! It looks great!
Also, your pages came out nice! Glad you were able to do it!! :)!
Post a Comment