Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Where the money stands

As of August 5th

Debts
Mortgage - $36 439.41
Vehicle Loan - $ 21 251.26
Total Debts57 690.67 

Savings
EF - $2000
XMAS 2010 -$1000
RRSP = $700

Total Savings - $3700


Planned Savings
RRSP Portfolio - $1000
RESP - $1500

It was a good month. I managed to get the total debt down by $2242.61. That makes me very happy!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

That is a really low mortgage amount, so congrats on that. And your savings are amazing. Well done for July

Jennifer said...

Kicking butt girl! That is awesome! You are in the home stretch now - your net worth is going to start going through the roof!

Serendipity said...

Your doing so good! I love seeing your progress, it motivates me to do the same for myself!

Sharon said...

That's a lot of debt reduction. Your mortgage is amazingly low...I'm officially jealous!