Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Freebies

erlier in June I had seen Girl Makes Cents mention she'd gotten some free samples from P & G. I happily clickity clicked and managed to snag some myself before their summer freebies were gone. I am sure they will have another round in the fall.

Well they finally arrived and here is a wee snapshot of the items.




So on the top is Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream. It's so cute and tiny -:)

Going from left to right:
a) The conditioner of their new line Flat to Volume for fine hair
b) Olay Regenerist Eye  Cream
c) The Shampoo of their Flat to Volume line
d) Secret Clinical Sport Antipersperant

I love free things. Thanks Proctor and Gamble

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I got pretty much the same things! It was a pretty neat give away!

Maureen said...

Not only are they free but they are an ideal size to take on holiday, start a gift basket for a friend or to keep on hand for overnight visitors.

Anonymous said...

We got those too...we love the antiperspirant, it was great on all the hot days we had this summer in Ontario!