I promised the scary $ from shopping so here it is rounded up to the nearest dollar
- DS2 needs the uniform that goes with his newly achieved rank of Service Scouter. ($90)
- DS1 needs new hockey pants. about $200 (came to $220 with tax)
- I am picking up something to wear for the wedding this weekend that I could also wear to work. ($120 for long skirt, top and some baubles)
- I need clothes for work ($200)
- Boys' school supplies ($150)
- a couple things each for the boys for school ($165)
- Costco run (did not happen)
- Walmart run did ($125)
- Lovely lunch out with the boys ($55)
3 comments:
Maybe it,s just as well you did,nt manage the Costco run, as I add that up to be over $1,100. But having said that you saved for it so it,s not going to put a dent in your CC. Well done.
Was this all cash that was used? planned funds? If it was, that makes all the difference. I know that when I was looking at everything that has come out b/c of school & such, we went over with everything, but it was all cash, so in sorts, I really don't feel so badly? is that bad?
It was money saved up...some from summer funds, a bit from the garage sale, the gift money was saved up as well as the clothing money. I get extra on my Aug check as dues are not taken off and I am done my EI contribitutions and was on my last month of CPP contributions.
It all went on CC then by Thursday when the charges had all shown up on it when I checked online, I went and paid it off.
Post a Comment