Wow I can't believe how fast the month has gone. It's time to give props to those who send folks my way to peek at and wander about The Tree.
The majority of my readers have no referred link so I believe that means I'm part of their bookmarks. Then come those from blogger.com.
Since it was July and that was the 7th month, the top 7 wonderful blogs that sent some link love and put me in their list are...
1) Saving for Later
2) Frugal Dreamer
3) It's me, Sam
4) Gail Vaz-Oxlade's Blog (from comment linkage)
5) BeachGirl's Blog
6) Debt Marathon
7) Always the Planner
Thanks to all of you. There were new folk commenting here and it was great to see and hear from them. And for all of you silent, stealthy readers, thank you for coming by :-)
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
7 comments:
How do you track your referrers? I'd like to start doing a monthly posting like this too. :)
I use statscounter.com. if you click on my visitor icon at the bottom it will take you to the site. There is a paid version and a limited, free version. I go limited :-)
Neat! I use google analytics.
I use google as well. I find it helps to be active on other blogs, commenting, which will help drive traffic to your site.
Thanks, I'm all signed up! I'll post my top referrers for August next month! (I'll be sure to put a link to your page since I'm stealing the idea from you.)
Glad you like it LBC. It's interesting to see how it all works.
Jessie - I'll have to check it out.
Techbud - you're right. It does help.
Mine is mostly for a 'ohhh that's interesting' level. I've been on sites that use traffic as part of their income strategy and I get caught in some sort of loop. When I x off their page, a zillion more of their pages open up. I have to force shutdown to make it stop.
Not sure that I understand all the technical jargon, I just love to read your commonsense blog.
Post a Comment