Thanks to all who wished DS1 some luck on the weekend. He's in a 'so far so good' after four cuts, which is two more farther than we made it last year lol I am hoping it works out for him. He worked really hard on the weekend and I'm very proud of him.
He was particularly happy when his summer off ice trainer came to watch him play. Some huge hero worship going on and I find it very amusing. This man played hockey his whole life and semi professionally in the US for a few years so he knows his stuff. I find it hard to call him 'man' when I taught him as a squeaky voiced pre-teen years ago LOL. After DS1's session he got out of his skates faster than I've ever seen him to come out to the stands and run up to go see him. They talked a bit about some of the plays and DS1's face lit up with the praise AND with the constructive criticism. I hope he gets to coach my son one day.
Anyhoo, long story short, trainer is moving away for winter season for a coaching position and his wife sells Arbonne, which is a skin care line. She gave me a big bag of products to try for the month while they get settled.
I've tried arbonne before. I have used a sea salt scrub which I loved and an under eye cream, which I desperately needed, and which I loved. For those like me who spend very little on skin care, the products are ridiculously priced. For those who buy good skin care products, I'm not sure where it fits in the $ range for you.
I'd have to save up my spending money for a long while to purchase a set of the products she gave me, so I am going to have a heck of a good time using it while I can. I rarely get to spoil myself in this kind of way. It smells great and feels marvelous :-)
I'm off to go start setting up for the garage sale. Have a great day everyone.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
3 comments:
Oh, that gift is WONDERFUL! Enjoy it!
How grown up of your son to accept the praise and criticism - that is not an easily learned trait.
Have fun setting up the garage sale and I wish you lots of buyers!
setting up for a garage sale!!!!
I don't spend much at all on myself either! enjoy the little bit of pampering yourself (for free!) that makes it even better
I love getting gifts like that! Enjoy!
Post a Comment