- I admit I felt odd taking out that much money at once and seeing my account go zoooooooom down.
- I put one week of money in the jars and tucked the second week for all in an envelope.
- I also had to determine what I would call 'weeks' as only February is a true 4 x 7 month, so I set up dates of when each week started and stopped. That eliminates those grey days that don't quite fit into a perfect month.
- I will have to decide how to transport this when I want to go shopping, get gas etc so that I have it ready to go, but not ready to spend toooo easily.
- I have to decide where the leftover money each week/each month will go for each jar, knowing that some weeks/months are lighter and some are heavier.
I have more thinking to do on this. It is a work in progress, but I think it will be a fun and informative adventure.
3 comments:
it sounds little time consuming to me. Let us know how it works out for you.
I am hoping the original set up is all that takes the time and the rest is a matter of just going through the motions. That's my hope anywas LOL. I'll update.
I think that the time you have spent planning will pay off for you. As you go through the next two weeks, you will know where the adjustments need to be made. You are taking control of your finances!
Post a Comment