Truly I do love it, from the decorations to the festivities...the baking to the liturgical services...and the music....especially the music.
I really intensely dislike the gift part of it. I never know what to get people. I always put things off to the end. The things they like and the things they'd actually use are beyond my reach. The number of things I've bought the boys over the years that I thought they would love I've been way off the mark on.
And then there's dent it puts in my bank account..........or rather the DEBT it puts. I have never saved up to pay for Christmas. Just haven't had myself organized enough to. While I started this blog in July, I had some serious CC debt that needing wiping out and that had to be the priority.
So here I sit three weeks before Christmas and I don't have an account where I can shop from. Maybe that would make me enjoy the gift giving part more? I am not sure.
I know that there will be accumulated debt over this that I will then have to work like a dog to pay off. again.
With the start of a new year I can definitely start tucking money away toute suite, but that will be for next year.
I guess I just have to get through this one. Boy don't I sound merry to be around. I;m really not that bad! honest LOL
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
1 comment:
Hi Jolie
I'm with you on this, my Christmas spending needs to come out of Decembers budget, now I'm torn whether to keep hammering the debt next year and do it this way again, or to save a little every month?!
Post a Comment