Pages

Friday, July 3, 2020

Where the money stands

as of July 3

Debt
Mortgage - $0 
College LOC - $0
Total Debt - Zero. Still feels weird to write it. Don't want to say it too loudly or Murphy will find me


Planned Savings
TFSA - $9900
RRSP - $14 262
TFSA 2020 - $600
Back to School - $500
Summer 2020 - $300 - 
Christmas 2020 - $500


I usually save $1000 for Summer fun money but I honestly don't think I will go past the $300 I have right now. Fewer places to go is part of it.

Honestly I think there are so many little jobs to do around the house this year. This will be my first summer since 2017 where I didn't have caregiver duties.  And I have a lot of work on me.

I need to get that TFSA done, Christmas, and start RRSP 2020 before I find it December.

1 comment:

T'Pol said...

I am so happy for you. A fat Emergency Fund takes care of "you know who"s visits. Having paid all that debt, that is so easy for you now. I have lots to do around my home too. It is overwhelming. I am planning how to tackle them. At first, I was going to take down my closet and clean my bedroom but, I just did a part of the closet and deep-cleaned the room. I will deal with the rest of the closet later.