- the weather has been nice. It was gorgeous yesterday. Heading towards rain today. But there is just something about that beginning of spring weather where everything feels fresh and peaceful that replenishes my spirit.
- back to work today. I missed my kids. they are so funny and such a great group to work with, even if they are not easy all the time. I like that I have a job where I really enjoy the people, young and old, that I work with.
- DS1 had an interview after school today. We waiting outside (out of sight of the door) to see how it went. It is his first one ever so he has no frame of reference. It would be really nice if he got it.
- My cats are always so happy to see me when I come home. If they are outside they both run. Sometimes I can't even get in the vehicle and they are already in the driveway. they both add such richness to my life
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
4 comments:
It's nice to stop and appreciate things. Even if it is sometimes difficult or we forget. Good for you to take the time.
So nice to hear your appreciation of life's simple pleasures - students, family, pets. I've never had cats that were that friendly - you're blessed indeed!
I hear you! I am happy and appreciate everything in life.
HS
With so much happening in our lives today it is always a good idea to "stop and smell the roses" so to speak. I try to list 3 things a am grateful for or appreciate at the end of each day. It helps me remember how blessed I am even at the end of really rough days.
Post a Comment