Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Getting to know me

Taking  a leaf off of  LBC with a wee 'getting to know me'.

A - Age 41
B - Bed Size - Queen
C - Chore I Hate - washing windows
D - Dogs? heck no. cat woman all the way
E - Essential start of the day - checking blogs and texting a good morning to my best friend
F - Favourite Colour - Turquoise
G - Gold or Silver - Gold
H - Height - 5 foot 9
I - Instruments I play - none
J - Job - Middle School Teacher
K - Kids - 2 boys
L - Love - cats
M - Mom's Name - Annette
N - Nickname - Rena
O - Overnight Hospital stays - 18 (2 babies and 1 pneumonia)
P - Pet Peeve - people who don't hold the door open for those who follow
Q - Quote - smile and wave boys - Madagascar
R - Right or left handed - Right
S - Siblings - 3
T - Time I wake up - 6:20
U - Underwear - lacey
V - Veggie I dislike - Raw ionion
W - What makes me late - my children
X - Xrays - teeth, lungs
Y - Yummy food I make - Sweet and sour meatballs
Z - Zoo Animal - anything from the cat family

8 comments:

~Carla~ said...

This is a fun post! Going to try this one too! :) Ditto on your pet peeve! That's SOO rude to do!

Sarah said...

My mom's name is Annette too!!!

Girl Makes Cents said...

I can comment again!! Wooo! Fun post, I think I may steal this :)

The Witch said...

Thanks for sharing such great info.
I really think this is a fun post and you did a great job designing it.
I'm sure it will be well used by other blogger friends.

Jolie said...

Thanks everyone.

@The Witch - thank you but I 'borrowed' this format from LBC. I do not know who to give credit for the original.

It was fun to do.

Rafiki said...

I think LBC might be the originator. I stole it as well so I linked to you and the others I found

Serendipity said...

Sweet & Sour Meatballs sound delish! And, I might have to do this meme as well. :)

Sharon said...

Hi Jolie,
I'm not able to comment on your post above this one, but all I have to say is that I bow to you...a middle school teacher has to be one of the hardest jobs out there. So much angst at that age...I can't imagine anyone giving you a hard time on that one. Teachers are underpaid for sure. My daughter is a highschool teacher and that's not easy either.

If you need some cash from your EF, that's what it's there for. But I understand your desire to leave it alone. Hope you get your contract worked out soon!

:)!