as of April 8th
Debts
Mortgage - $34 443.47
Vehicle Loan - $12 565.63
Total Debt - $47 009.10
Savings
Summer - $1000
Back to School - $1500
EF(TFSA) - $2000
Total Savings - $4500
Planned Savings
RESPs - $7150
RRSPs - $2500
With the Tax Refund it certainly helped the lowering of debt. It decreased by $1954.53. Given upcoming money crunches (which I will talk about next post) perhaps I should have kept some of that refund in reserve. Ahhh hindsight.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
9 comments:
Wow you have almost cut your debt in 1/2 that's amazing!!
Well you know where your $$ is if you need it, but don't you hate like heck taking $$ out of savings once you've put it in there!!
Great job on your debt reduction!
You are right about hindsight, but you are getting close to your halfway point. Almost time for a halftime party!
Keep on chugging on. Your doing great!
Keep going Jolie, I think you're going great!
so proud of you! you are doing amazing with $$$
You have come so far! I love watching your debt go down!
you are doing great with the debt reduction! and the savings is looking good too.
Post a Comment