Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

design opinions

just testing out a new one...

which do you prefer? this one or old one?

11 comments:

Niki said...

I like it!

The Asian Pear said...

I like both but I like the current one more. It's very clean and unbusy which is very good because it feels very fresh. Perfect for Spring! :)

6kids4me said...

I like this new one better!

Anonymous said...

I like this one!

Jane said...

Very springy - I like this one (not that there was anything wrong with the other one.
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I like both, but this one the most, very nice!

Anonymous said...

I like this one! Easy to read.

Sarah

Jolie said...

Thanks for the votes everyone. New one it is! Happy Sunday.

Sharon said...

I like this one, I can read it easier!

Lisa said...

I like this one! Very pretty and easy to read.

its me, sam said...

Love the new one! It made me smile when I saw it!