as of March 8, 2011
Debts
Mortgage- $34 693.51
Vehicle Loan - $14 270.12
Total Debt - $ 48 963.63
Savings
EF (TFSA) - $2000
Summer 2011 - $1000
Back to School - $742
Total Savings - $3742
Planned Savings
RESPs - $6800
RRSP - $2500
This month my debt dropped by $769.20. Not as much as I would have liked but it is a work in progress.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
11 comments:
Hi, I've been following your blog for a little while and love your positive spin on things. As long as the debt goes down, it's all good :)
That's still pretty darn good!
Yay! ..as long as it's going down then it's all good :)
Down is always good.
No matter what the amount - it's progress in the right direction:) and that's occasion to celebrate!
Down down down, it,s the only way to go, congrats.
Way to go! Every downward movement is great.
Great job! Your debt totals are going in the right direction.
That's still an awesome month! Good for you! I'm jealous at how quickly you'll be completely debt free!
This is really the only place where people can be excited and motivated by something going down! :) Every little bit helps. I love your "where the money stands" posts. Very inspiring!
That's still a nice chunk of change on your debt!! I think you're doing awesome!! :)
Post a Comment