Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's Telemiracle Weekend (and the Briar, and report cards)


It's a busy day round these parts. Firstly it's the end of Telemiracle Weekend. Telemiracle is an annual Telethon/Fundraiser in Saskatchewan. It's been going on for 36 years now and I can remember watching all through the night as a child. The money raised goes to help individuals, groups or heath care facilities across the province. Among the national/international talent, they audition for local Saskatchewan talent. Happily, my youngest niece and her friends were chosen and their band got to perform live in the wee hours of the night. Auntie taped it as she doesn't have the stamina anymore :P

The Canadian Men's Curling Briar started yesterday so I've been keeping that on as I am working and doing marks. I am hoping they feature a SK game soon.

My house needs attention and I have lots more on my to do lists. Top priority are the report cards though.

Supper is at mom's. Thanks mom!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy day but at least you don't have to cook dinner! That's a nice little treat in itself sometimes isn't it? lol!

jpkittie said...

wow - you are super busy! but I am with you - my house needs some attention too!