Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Top Referrers for May

Here's just a snapshot of where some of my visitors come from. I'm grateful for all readers, whether I am linked on their blog, or just a snippet on their bookmarks :-) It's always exciting to see visitors from all over Canada, the US, the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and more. Thank you for linking me, bookmarking me and visiting me.

1) Saving for Later  (Eastern Canada)

2) Jessie's Money  (Western Canada)

3) No More Spending  (Out of the UK)

4) It's me. Sam (Maritimes, Canada)

5) Girl Makes Cents (Ontario, Canada)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, glad I could send people your way!

I need to do this every month; it's good to see who sends you visitors from around the world :-)

Maureen said...

Great to see how small the world is getting. I am a Scot who now lives in Australia, but the internet has allowed me to travel the world every day.

Girl Makes Cents said...

YAY!! I just added the statcounter too which tells me info like this! I may have to do this too :)

its me, sam said...

I'm rather shocked, I sometimes find I'm shocked that people read my rambles! Hope your enjoying the count down to school being finished!