OK I know I've been busy but my laundry has been breeding like rabbits. I feel like I am never going to be caught up.
Granted there isn't heaps and oodles of time when there are two working adults in a home, but lordy!!!!
I feel like singing 'This is the chore that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend'
Just curious out there for those who feel like an innane, interesting but not earth shattering survey.....
How many loads of laundry for how many ppl go spin cycling through your house each week?
We are 4 ppl and 7 - 12 loads of laundry.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
7 comments:
We are 3 people (2 adults and one toddler). I would say a we (I) do about 5-7 loads per week.
We are 10 people and we do at least 3 to 4 loads a day. That translates to 21 to 28 loads per week.
...we're 2 people and probably do 2 to 3 depending on if it's a sheets/blankets week or not
6 people here, (4 kids) and I am NEVER caught up on laundry... It is my arch nemesis! lol. When I'm caught up (rarely) we're good with 6-8 loads a week.
Interesting question!
We're 2 adults, and in total we do 3 loads for Clothes, 1 for the sheets and every second week I wash the towels because enough have accumulated by then.
2 adults, 1 6 year old --- we go about 6 loads per week
I only do my own laundry, so I run two cycles every 7-10 days. When it's two of us, I think we do twice as much.
Post a Comment