Ok not completely an adventure. It's work related. A conference. But it's with a group of colleagues and we do have down time in the evenings. We're headed to Toronto tomorrow. Aside from one flight in there 17 years ago and getting picked up and straight out of the city, I have not been there. It's going to be a wonderful adventure. We get to stay downtown I believe and the city is ours to explore at night.
I know we're taking in a Jays game. I'm not a baseball fan (hockey girl) but it will still be exciting to see a MLB game. I know we're going to toodle about Younge street and take in the sights and food there. I'm not sure what else is on the list.
Funny it feels like I've been waiting for this trip forever, and now that it is here, I'm not as excited as I thought I'd be. Perhaps that is because I'm barely awake right now :-)
I'll let you know about the trip when I get back.
Have a great week! Jolie
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
6 comments:
I hope you have fun on your trip!
You can tell it's been awhile since I flown. A colleague just showed me how to online check in. I'd never done that before. I haven't flown since....2005.
I moved my seat. There were three of us jammed together, me in the middle and I am far far too big a girl to do that to them. i wouldn't fit.
Have fun!
have a safe & wonderful time!!!
hope you brought an umbrella. we're getting rain this wekened. ^_^; Have fun!
LOL I did not bring an umbrella.
Post a Comment