
I just realized that I start back to school day after tomorrow and I have spent a total of $10 on my classroom. The start of the year can bring anywhere from $200 to $500 on things for set up.
I put a moratorium on that kind of spending for school start this year. A girl can only have so much stuff before she's not using any of it. It was a struggle a few times not to hit the teacher store when I was in the city, or just 'pick up a few things' at Staples, but I perservered.
Heck I didn't even go to Teacher Appreciation Day at Staples this year for my free tote bag and stickers etc.
What did I buy? I large desktop calendar to help keep things organized. Could I have survived without it? probably.
I am very pleased with myself.
3 comments:
Good for you! We just got a brand new teacher store in town & I was tempted the one day to stop in. I'm so glad I didn't. I could have easily spent a lot of money on a lot of things I probably didn't need.
good for you! that was fantastic!!!
It's great that you managed to spend to little!! Way to go!
Post a Comment