Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Laptop cord .......... AGAIN

Man I just had to get a new one in September....I checked my blog history LOL

The wires just before the nib going into the laptop bend and break but twice in 6 months seems odd.

That was a $75 unexpected touch. Again. Now I have to rework my budget and see where THAT money is coming from.

I will have to get a new laptop in September when I can get 0% interest on employee plan. They then take xx dollars off per cheque. That is what I did with my new desktop I got in the fall and I am done paying for that come June.

Darn unexpecteds!!!!!

3 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

DAMN!

What laptop do you have?

I have dell adapters but I'm always careful not to bend the ends because in my last experience, it frays them quick since the cable is not meant to be bent in that manner.

I would like a second Dell adapter however. Would be handy.

Jolie said...

I have a Toshiba.

I went to Staples and the guy there was a jerk and said it would be $150 plus the costs of shipping and handling.

The price I got was at our Local Office Plus.

jpkittie said...

that sucks!