I have thought a lot about where I want to go next with this journey of mine.
I want more of an EF. I want to pay off my consolidation loan. I want to save up for a new vehicle down payment. It would be great to pay down the mortgage. I'd love to finally start rrsps. Etc etc etc
What I have decided is that tackling all of them would be insanely slow for me and I'd probably give up and that is definitely not what I want.
My next goal is to max out the $1000 Christmas fund. It will be nice to have that taken care of well in advance and then I can move on. Contributing only $100 a month is great, but it would take until October to do that.
So starting Feb 25th, my snowball of $500 and any flakes I find will head to the Christmas Fund. Barring unforseen events, it will be paid off with 2/3 of the March 25th snowball. Then I will figure out where I want to go next.
So that is the tentative plan. I never dreamed in December when I set out my goals for 2009, that I'd be in a position to get the Mastercard and BoM done so soon.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
4 comments:
This sounds like a great plan. I think I may have to do the same! :)
good for you - that sounds like a great plan. I know that I have been having a rough time trying to figure out my next move after my cars are PIF... Like you, when it moves slow, I throw up my hands & say forget it!
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
That is where I get the templates - she has tons of free ones... and she also tells you how to actually do it ~ it is pretty simple. Let me know if you can't get it to work or can't find her explaination, I will help ya :)
aww thanks kittie! I may well just do that.
Post a Comment