- we've been at -25 C and colder since the second week of December (-42 today and the van won't start so calling CAA)
- After three weeks I've fallen off WW and can't seem to shovel food in fast enough
- Despite my Emergency Fund, CC payoff and finishing B of Mom loan, I am losing interest/momentum in my 'budget' even though I know it works. The past 2 weeks I've spent a crapload (from my jars) on groceries and dining out, most of it ridiculous purchases.
- On a staff of 22, three are currently in Hawaii (separately) and since Sept 08, a total of 14 of them have been away on big trips, most often out of the country to places where the sun lives.
- My son didn't make a team everyone expected him to make and I work through the futility of politics
- I can't seem to impress upon my children that the magic fairies don't clean up after them and they need...nay MUST start taking responsibility seriously
- I have serious "everyone else has a big/new/nice ______________why don't I?" envy.
- I have *whispers* spent off my debit the past two weeks and not exclusively my jars.
- I am so far behind in my work and report cards are looming, looming, looming
- I want a normal sized body @#$@#$@#
ok, it is my hope that venting will make me see how silly most of this poor me itis is, and perhaps I can move on and deal with life in a more positive way.
Thanks for listening
We now return you to your regularly programmed blog reading.
4 comments:
I know how you feel. I seem to have a cycle that sees me go from totally motivated to self-sabotage every few months.
It sucks to be unmotivated and negative toward yourself. Do not beat yourself up. Accept that you are struggling right now and try to work through it.
Change your goals to daily or hourly if that's what it takes.
Good Luck!
oh no! That sucks that you are down in the dumps.. but now you need to go through each one & write what you want to do to change them!!! (I know, sounds like a self help book) but I bet that would help a ton!!!
good luck in the new month...
Ah, I've been there on all counts. As far as WW, I just had a week like that and I attribute it to "the week before". I didn't go to a meeting this week because I had a mammagram at the same time. Go to a meeting and try and re-engage..don't give up!
As far as the cold...YIKES! You have every right to whine...! I'm so ready for Spring, but I think our weather would be considered Spring in your neck of the woods!
As far as money, hey you still use the jars! I think it's okay that sometimes you use your debit card...probably because I do too! Give yourself your own time out. Do something nice for yourself and then get right back on track.
I'll be pulling for you!
We all go through this cycle i guess..perhaps women go feel more often than men...dont let negative thoughts let you down though..I keep gratitute journal to keeps things in perspectice.
Post a Comment