Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Bank of Mom done done done!!

I think.................and I could be wrong............but I THINK that paying this off, makes me a grownup!!!! *bounces excitedly and snaps her bubblegum*

Last year about this time, I redid my bathroom (totally) and my living room (floor). It was a long awaited VERY necessary upgrade.

Mom and dad were kind enough to pick up some of the bathroom fixtures and the flooring in a nearby city for me as ... well...I never get away. The bills totalled $1500 and starting last fall, but more aggressively in December onwards, I have saved up the money and can take her the envelope tonight marked PAID IN FULL.

I'm really excited as this is the first time I've ever fully paid her back for something.

I'm so happy I finally got this done.
Yeah me!

4 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

OH THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Northern Living Allowance said...

Yay! Congrats! What a great feeling to have a PIF! :)

Money Minder said...

Yay you!!!

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :)