I am writing to you from our new house - my childhood house.
Not gonna lie. It was a tough fall.
Going straight from dad's passing to the funeral to will issues to work to a severe case of tendonitis to hubby's torn ligaments to 5 weeks and 2 rounds of pneumonia for me - all the while trying to clean and paint and steam clean carpets at the new house....it's taken its toll.
I am still fighting depression. Still sick and coughing and weak. Money has gotten a bit out of hand.
I am appreciating this couple weeks of downtime to just breathe.
Half the new house is still unpacked and sorted. Most of our stuff is still at the old house where DS2 is holding down the fort.
I finished work Friday last week and came home and just sat. Sure there's lots to do but the hump and grind of the past 2 and a half years has eased and it was super odd to just...have...time.
I didn't quite know what to do with myself.
So for those of you still peeking to see if I am alive, thank you.
I am trying to get back to normal. or new normal.
4 comments:
I appreciate your post as I do think about bloggers when they are gone for a hwile, but try and not be intrusive. You will find the new normal, but life will never be the same-funny hw that works. I hope you do take the time you deserve to just breath.
Jolie, wishing you some peace, calm and time to rest and breathe the next couple of weeks. You've been through tremendous change and grief, and it will take time to find your feet. We are here. Sending you some virtual support and warm thoughts while you find your new normal. Love, NLA xx
you've certainly had a lot to deal with. The pneumonia really is exhausting and I found I was easily fatigued for several months after so I hope you are able to get some time to rest up over the break.
Sending you good thoughts. I hope you get a chance to rest, recover & find your new normal, as Sam says. Happy holidays to you & your family!
Post a Comment