It wasn't a big change month here. One lonely little roll of toonies for a total of $50.
It will go to finish paying off the charge for kitty's surgery.
I leave you with a picture from my sister's little cabin rental where we are camping this weekend. You can see her scooter on the right. We think this may be her last year she is able to camp. Very bittersweet.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago

4 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your sister - assuming there is a significant health problem? It's lovely that you are able to have this time together to enjoy the cabin while you can. May it be a relaxing & enjoyable time with your family.
She has MS and can only walk short distances (less than 10 feet)
Looks like a lovely place. Glad your sister can enjoy it now.
I never really thought about the limitations that people with limited mobility have, and then I broke my ankle. Although not quite the same, having lost my mobility, even temporarily, was a huge problem. Many places claim to be accessible, when they in fact are not.
I spent some time at the cottage this summer with my mother-in-law like we usually do, and it was the most difficult trying to get to the beach and in the water. Once I was in though, heaven!
Post a Comment