I finished off the last four months of 2015 reacting, or avoiding or sleeping, to avoid thinking and feeling and doing. Let's call it a necessary buffer time, but not one that can continue, or I have stopped living.
I searched for the right 'inspiration' stickie that best matched where I am in my life. So many great ones out there I have read on your blogs as you find your focus for 2016.
And then I found this one.....
It resonated to my soul.
So.....
Thank you to all my readers, those from the start and those along my journey, for being here for me and inspiring me with your own journey.



3 comments:
I love both of those! It's not easy, but it's so worth it. Digging through and looking at every aspect of your life is very hard... But coming into ones own self... It's something that no amount of money can buy, but it will bring a huge amount of comfort... Good luck...
Love these quote! The first one especially, really speaks to me. Confidence and grace are two things no money can buy someone, no matter how hard some may try. Happy New Year :)
Sam - isn't that just the essence of it all? coming into ones self. Will be interesting to see what that looks like.
SS -Thanks so much. I am definitely a work in progress.
Post a Comment