Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

October change

Love preparing posts ahead of time. This post comes to you while I am waking up in a hotel in the US, and getting ready for my flight home to SK. insert sad face here.

Come to think of it, there was no 'September change'. That tells me there was far too much VISA and MC and Debit card going on.

I actually rolled this last weekend and  took it to the bank last Monday.

1 roll of toonies - $50
1 roll of loonies - $25
1 roll of quarters - $10
2 rolls of dimes - $10
2 rolls of quarters - $4
2 rolls of pennies - $1

amazing how I am still finding these little pennies everywhere around the house.

total change for the month $100

I put this down towards my LOC. Every little bit helps :-)

3 comments:

Nd.chic said...

That's a lot of change. I hope you have a safe, uneventful trip home.

Jane said...

That's a good haul! I'm saving my loonies and twoonies but instead of depositing them I keep them for a rainy day. Right now I have about $40 worth.

Hawaii Planner said...

That's a lot of change! I went through mine today & plan to cash it in for an Amazon gift card - to help offset some of my Christmas shopping. :-)