DS2 called last night about 5 saying he was coming home for the weekend. I was pumped. He asked for chicken stir fry for supper so off I went grocery shopping with my newly withdrawn grocery jar money in hand. I even used a $5 off coupon for the Co-opI got when filling up with gas, and a $10 off coupon that was on their app. Felt good to make good choices.
I was never so excited to see laundry. Honest. I did five loads last night. Just have a few things hanging up to dry and one last load before he leaves tomorrow.
We had a great talk about his classes . He is really enjoying them and doing very well, marks wise.
It was so good to forget about everything else and just appreciate family.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
3 comments:
All 5 loads are from just DS2? =O
Yup. He hadn't been home since Canadian Thanksgiving so I had sheets and towels and pretty much his entire wardrobe.
I should add that he doesn't have access to laundry in his basement suite and the laundry mats in this city are.......incredibly sketchy.
Post a Comment