Debt
Mortgage -
College LOC - $17 349
Total Debt - $37 124.03 (down 1460.75)
Savings/Planned Spending
TFSA/EF - $7100
RESP - $10 400
RRSP - $9 847 + $1500 (no update balance from them yet)
Plates - $1100 (goal met)
XMAS -500
I went to the bank just before school started and added my $1500 to my RRSP. Usually that doesn't happen until November or December. Feels rather odd to be done this ahead of time :-)
I took money out of the RESP for DS2's college tuition. There is enough there is enough there for $5000 each. I have to be diligent and save as much as I can to get them through their years, and hope they visit their mother in the home when it is all said and done.
3 comments:
My parents paid for my education and I thank them all the time. Not so much when I was in university (stubborn kid lol) but now that I see the aftermath of student loans - I am SO grateful that I didn't have to deal with that.
Oh I can't wait to see my mortgage at that dollar amount!
Ditto the comments about seeing the mortgage at that amount! And, you are an amazing mom for helping to pay for college. Seriously. It makes a huge difference. My parents saved super hard (despite not having very much of their own money), I worked in high school & all through college, and managed to leave with a relatively small student loan balance. Grateful to them for caring so much & working hard to make it happen
Post a Comment