Even though it was a huge expense month, the way I had the budget lines work allowed me to snowflake some cash this past week. We ate a lot out of the freezer and some produce from the garden at the farm. I rolled $60 of grocery money into snowflakes. I know this will not be a regular thing though. supplies only last so long.
A second source of snowflake came from an unexpected source. One of our administration broke her ankle this summer at the lake. Right foot. She asked if I could drive to and from work. It's right on my way, and I don't mind, so I said yes. She insisted on paying me $40 for gas. Taxis would cost her between $8-10 a trip x 8 trips = $64. crazy how that adds up.
That will go with the rest to the bank with me tomorrow along with the rolled change from earlier in the week for a grand total of $150. The college LOC will be most happy to receive it.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
2 comments:
Hurray for carpooling! I am sure she appreciates it.
Love those unexpected snowflakes!!
Post a Comment