My vehicle insurance starts a new cycle at the end of each July. I was watching for the letter in the mail and it arrived on July 30. That is really annoying given that the 30th is my renewal date. It usually comes a week or so earlier as the reminder.
I was dismayed to see, that like everything else, this bill has gone up. It was previously just under $94 a month and now it has gone up to just under $100 a month. A $6 monthly increase or $72 for the year. This is the basic policy required by all registered vehicles in SK. This doesn't include the extended package policy I get that has more comprehensive coverage and a smaller deductible.
Looking back to my 2012 entry, it jacked up almost $10 a month then.
I will have a lot of rejigging to do on the budget once I get DS down to college and I figure out the actual numbers for my monthly budget. It is causing me anticipatory stress to be sure.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
3 comments:
Ugh. I know how you feel. I got my phone & internet cable and discovered it had risen in price. They rose in November 2013 by a $3 or $4. Now in July, they rose again by $10. That's in less than 12 month timespan!
I am waiting for another jack to my satellite bill. Natural gas rose July 1st. blech
Mine went up by a full $10 (well, closer to $12, but I am rounding it off). I was mad! :| But what can we do...
Post a Comment