as of October 10th
Debts
Mortgage - $35 946.24
Vehicle Loan - $19 721.73
Total Debts - 55 667.97
Savings
EF - $2000
XMAS 2010 -$1000
RRSP = $1500
Total Savings - $4500
Planned Savings
RRSP Portfolio - $1000
RESP - $5000
So my debt is down by less than a thousand. That will pick up as I make extra payments on my vehicle loan.
The RESP grew as the $3000 bequest from their late grandfather's estate came through so I threw that on to their account.
I acheived my RRSP goal for the year.
I am going to be taking the XMAS 2010 $ off the list as I will be starting to spend the $ soon.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
3 comments:
Are we really getting that close to Christmas?? I'm sooooo not ready for it!
I,m not ready either, so can we change the subject ?????
Debt down and all savings in place well done to you!!!!!
Isn't it wonderful to see the progress - you're doing great! I'm nowhere near ready to start Xmas shopping - good thing my list is short - just my daughter to shop for!
Post a Comment