It's taken 16 months of regular payments and a few extra ones, but I finally have my loan under $20, 000. finally. I still haven't quite payed a full 10 thousand yet, but that will come this week when I add on my extra payment. It will be nice to reach that point.
I feel like this loan is going to really start dropping. I not only have the extra $600 a month to pay down, but a bit more, now that I've hit my RRSP, EF and XMAS goals for the year. Well until Christmas I will have the 'bit more'. Then I will start on my 2011 goals.
I look forward to this debt falling faster than it has. Just between last month and this month, on my regular payment, I paid $10 less interest, which means the amount going to the principal each month is rising. wheeee.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
13 comments:
Yahoo!! Congrats! What a huge achievement. PLUS making your other goals - you must be feeling so proud of yourself! Way to go, Jolie.
Congrats, really!!! :) That's awesome
P.S. Email me when you get the chance!
That's great! What an achievement!
You all are so sweet. Your comments are like blogger 'crack' lol
It sounds like you are going really strong! Congratulations!
Awesome job! :) Be proud!
Good work! Keep it up! :-)
Awesome! Your diligence will pay off...I'm counting down the days on mine too!
Congrats, you have done so well.
woot woot!!!
good on you thats great!! it's so nice to hit those milestones.
Hooray for you! A great accomplishment. Keep it up!!
Good job pretty lady!
Post a Comment