Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Payday!!!

I love payday. I wish it came more than once a month...with the same cheque I get now...but more than once a month LOL

I am gone with my class on outdoor adventures all day so I had to take care of a couple things last night. Since my vehicle loan comes out of a dif bank than where my paycheque is deposited, I wrote a lil cheque to myself from Account A and took it over to Account B to deposit in the ATM (no late open banks here). I wanted to be sure the $ was there for the 26th auto withdrawl as I am not totally when it comes out should the 26th fall on a weekend.

I also got the cheque from work yesterday to pay off the $ on my Mastercard that the laptop purchase put on there. No balance on the CCs again this month. wheeeee.

We get in late tonight so there will not be time for me to get my $ out for my jars until perhaps tomorrow, although that day is crazy busy too. I keep waiting for the treadmill to stop but it does not seem to.

Happy Friday Everyone.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Have a great weekend!

Finding my Way said...

Congrats on the zero balance on you CC's!! I too love pay day. the cheque is nice, but the ability to take care of the finances is why I truly love it!

Girl Makes Cents said...

TGIF! Payday double time would be amazing. I get paid bi-weekly. I think it would be much harder to stick to a budget only being paid monthly! A lot more planning skills - good for you!
Congrats with the no CC balances! Hope you have a great weekend!