Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Let it snow!!

I spent last night rolling some change and gathering up the bits of money I'd snowflaked the past 3 weeks. There is far more of it right now as I had a bit more extra money for Aug paycheck.

I went to the bank today and happily deposited $290 towards my personal loan. Together with the $158 I did at the end of August, that brings my snowflakes on the loan to $448! wheeee

On my goal list, my next item was to make $600 snowflakes towards my loan, so that means I have only $152 to go to acheive this. I don't think I'll get that much before my next payday on the 25th, but I sure will try.

My $18 000 loan is now under $8000 and it is a glorious feeling!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

wow! Congratulations, that's wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

Great News!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! :)

Northern Living Allowance said...

Wow! Amazing! Congrats!! :)

Jolie said...

You are all so sweet. Thank you!