lol I know, but I do. The keyboard on this laptop is very different. It is bigger and has the number pad down the side. The shift buttons are in farther spots and I keep typing the wrong things. There are mysterious accents I keep making appear even though I am typing in English. I am apparently hitting combinations that make odd things go on the screen. The VISTA is going to drive me insane. All these popups for this and that lol
I am sure I will get used to it and I do enjoy having a new one that actually can be turned on. Yeah i am picky that way. I like my laptop to turn on. lol
I am grateful I have the finances through work and that I can pay this off, interest free.
Now I just have to figure out how to make a capital I without having to look for the shift key. And now I`ve just hit something that made the window stay the same but my blog page is teeny in one corner of a large white screen. llordy lol
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
1 comment:
If you want to get rid of the pop-ups, you can turn this feature off.
Post a Comment