Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New sidebar and a frustrating June

My documents came today for my loan for the new vehicle so it's officially official that I owe a huge chunk of cash. I added that sidebar and it's daunting to say the least; but self inflicted daunting. I WILL pay this off sooner than the 5 years/60 months period. I will :-)

June has been lousy for keeping track of money and spending. It's totally out of control. Besides the year end field trips and teacher gifts, a wee token for the bus driver who takes really good care of them, staff party, staff retirement gift, and the dvds I make for my students (hence purchase the dvds and cases for burning), I am wayyy over budget. Add to that my parents' 50th anniversary: decorations, gift and our restaurant supper.

YIKES

I can't wait for school to be done so I can get back on track and figure out how much damage I did. I do NOT want to be the old me.

3 comments:

jpkittie said...

it is almost done & then you can get back to your frugal self! (maybe you will plan ahead for all of this for next year - maybe have a small savings account that you can fund ahead of time so that it isn't a hit to your budget?)

The Asian Pear said...

I know exactly what you mean. Summer months are crazy with anniversaries, birthdays, staff parties, etc. It's insane.

RTC said...

You have been doing great. This is just a passing blip on the screen. You can get back on track!