...that I will go ahead with putting all of the $700 plus any snowflake down on the new vehicle downpayment.
Barring any unforeseen events and basing it on $700/month disposible cash and a hypothesized $100 a month snowflake (which I was able to meet last month), I would have the $2500 downpayment done by end of June paycheck, leaving some left over that month to begin my Loan Lump Sum Payment.
I guess I just worry that WHEN I get/need the new vehicle, I may not have that cash there ready for the downpayment. I'm almost 40 and I've never had a downpayment to use when I have bought a vehicle. Time to grow up methinks.
Of course any extra snowflakes would speed things up and more of the June money could go towards the Lump Sum. It will be exciting to watch that one go down.
anyhoo...that's what I've decided.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
2 comments:
Hi, came here via GVO's site...
I am in awe of your courage to post all things financial... must be very cathartic to see it up on Broadway... like it's all open season...
Our house has had a massive budgetary overhaul recently thanks to G.V.O and TDDUP hints.
I am a mom to twin 4 year olds and a 100lb dog that chews up more than money *snort*. Doing this kind of stuff is like opening the curtains of a great new view.
Kudos on the blog.
Cheers,
Senja
Well hi there and thanks for visiting. Today was a rotten day and your post made me smile.
I am a GVO TTDUP fan. She was the catalyst I needed to get moving and I've learned so much from her show and blog.
Post a Comment