Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What I see when I am out and about

Granted I haven't been anywhere exciting or ritzy, but I'm noticing things as I go out. Perhaps those things have already been there and I've been so wrapped up in my own world that I don't see outside of it.

  • twice, ppl on their cell phone saying that the product on sale they wanted was sold out, and what other sale product should they get instead
  • lists. lots and lots of lists
  • coupons. I see a lot of folk with coupons shopping
  • I saw my husband go over the grocery receipt, which he never does, and realizing how much things cost. He also noticed I was charged for three cans of something and only bought two. but that was the next day so a little late.
  • I saw people saying 'such and such is on sale here. don't go there'
  • I saw people comparing prices between name brand products

It was interesting and reassuring to know I'm not the only one using their eyes more.

1 comment:

jpkittie said...

I see a lot too --- I am also one of those people just letting others know if it is cheaper (much cheaper) somewhere else. You have to be cautious with your money - but it should have started long ago (not just in the crisis!) Oh well, atleast people are learning to do it now --- hopefully it will stick when the 'crisis mode' has lifted :)