With payday rapidly approaching and the bank account almost depleted I sit and think about the insane spending of August, with some still to come as I sign the boys up for their school and activities.
I have been waffling over how to tackle the emergency savings, the bank of mom debt and the CC debt and have ran through options and variations over and over. I think I have it straight how I want to tackle things and then I see it in a different light and run in that direction.
What I've decided to do is the most money saving wise I suspect. I will put a temporary hold on building the Emergency savings, which is currently at $500 ( I wanted to get it to $1000) and I will, with mom's approval, put the bank of mom loan on hold and divert all those funds towards the CC Debt. I should know better by end September cheque, how long this hiatus will be as my cheques are different in September as there is a pay increase and a few other things happening.
My hope is that by Christmas, the CC is paid off, the Emergency fund hits the first goal of $1000, and the Bank of mom loan is 1/3 paid off.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment