Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Reading thus far in 2021

 I have been carving out time to read more. Not that I don't have time. I do. It's more....forcing myself off the technology/ mindless scrolling that eats up ridiculous amounts of time.

I can hardly keep self complaining that I need to read more when I don't make the time for it.

It's purposeful and intentional time.

I have lost a lot of my reading stamina....that ability to just keep reading and reading without getting distracted.

So I set a timer now on my phone and put my phone on the charger....away from me.

That way I know how much time has passed without forever glancing at my phone.

This helps when I am reading something for school.

I never used to have this problem.

anyways...here is what I have been reading thus far.









1 comment:

BustedAndDisgusted said...

So happy to see you posting again! Missed your updates!!