Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2020

end of the first week

Well the good news is that DS1 is safely through his first week of self isolation.

I have spent the week making contact or attempting to make contact with families repeatedly.

I started work on google classroom. I have a lot of steep learning curves for all the nuances I actually need. videos. writing on pdfs.

I have made multiple mistakes and thank goodness the kids who are working are patient with me

I am so grateful for a weekend where I don't have to worry about school.

I have barely left the house. It's really weird to be home this much. I do a drive and stop each day to indulge my pokemon go addiction. I visit with DS1 through the screen door.

I have learned that I do not get more laundry done when I am at home, even though the machines are just steps away from my office.

No comments: